pinklisar

no record of last prescription

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2470 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

Last week I phone the DR to get a repeat prescription of my antidepressant. When my boyfriend went in to pick it up and was told I needed to see my DR to get a prescription. I went in to see a different DR today as mine is on annual leave. I asked for a prescription and the DR said I hadn't had one since August. I was confused by this as I knew I'd had one more recently, he said I was wrong and the records show I hadn't had a prescription since August. Anyway, the box I'm using at the minute was made up on 28th October. Is it normal for the repeat prescriptions not to be on my records?

Lisa x

Pinklisar

:p:razz:

Hello there.

I would have said that your repeat prescription should be on record, but other people here know more than I do. Is there a label on what you're taking that tells you when it was dispensed?

Our surgery changed computers and lost a lot of information. I was bailed out by the local pharmacist who had my stuff on his computer. Is this something you could try?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi,

The date on my box of medication is 28th Oct, I got the prescription a few days before as I needed them as I was off on holiday, I'm wondering about the records as the DR saying I had long gaps of time between ordering my repeats, I'm sure I haven't had that many gaps. He said I would not get better if I was not taking my medication and I have been so wondering why my records aren't showing that.

I phoned the pharmacy that I got these made up at and they said they didn't have that information so I'll go to my regular pharmacist and see when I have had them from their.

I was just astounded that the DR said I wasn't taking them and unless I was getting them elsewhere???????

Thank you for your reply.

I will try my regular pharmacy tomorrow

Lisa x

Pinklisar

:p:razz: