"Guest Viewers"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good afternoon all,

I read the forums pages, usually all the transport ones, quite often with out logging in, and have noticed that on more than one occaision guest viewers are treated with a bit of suspicion, especially on one or two of the longer threads in the private car parking section.

My apologies but its usually quicker not to log in as it normally takes me a few goes to remember my password.

Thank you very much

My apologies but its usually quicker not to log in as it normally takes me a few goes to remember my password.

most web browsers remember your password for a site for you if you ask it. I never actually "log in" to CAG as it does it every time for me when I select it from my "bookmarks".

Unless logged in you will not have access to all the facilities available to users.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you both very much. As I log in at work, as I am now, I have to be very careful with what I store as we have very strict IT policies.

True and good point.

It still makes it a lot harder though not logging in. For example, if logged in the threads are "filtered" to show you unread posts since your last view of them. That extra few seconds spent logging in, may mean your (limited) time on the site so far more productive as you will quickly scan posts you are interested in and not waste time on stuff you've seen before. :)