suspended from work,please help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sorry in advance as this may be a little bit long winded.

my face no longer fits with tptb where i have been employed for over 2 years and so they want me out,there has been many employees before me that have been made to hand their notice in instead of being sacked.today i had a disciplinary hearing where my answers were not even listened to and instead of getting a final written warning i got suspended untill wednesday.

at my first disciplinary metting for not following company procedure for paperwork i was given a written warning,this was sometime in november,however at the hearing i brought up a lot things this compnay partakes in which is illegal,eg,not paying overtime when you have been issued with more than the 8 hours i'm contracted for,making us answer work phones out of hours with no compensation,taking money for damages without my consent leaving my weeks pay below the national minimum wage.

this was conveniently left out of the official notes when these were handed to me with the written warning so i declined to sign the notes or warning untill the notes were ammended to include everything that was said as i know that once i sign, it means it was a true and accurate record of what was said at the hearing.hr got back to me and we went through everything,i got some things added on but basically came to a stalemate and i have not received any ammended notes or a written warning to sign since.

where do i stand with this?is it on record?is it still gonna count toward a final written?

fast forward 2 months and i have another hearing for not following procedure,i made a genuine mistake this time and apologised,but this was not a good enough answer,i have to pay for my mistake out of my wages and i won't be able to recoup the money,so now my employer has caused me a loss.i tried to put my point accross but this wasn't good enough so ha asked me to leave the room.

i see he tries to ring someone then my manager goes into the room and comes back out then he asks me to come back in then tells me i'm suspended untill wednesday,on my letter for this disciplinary it says that i may get up to final written warning not suspension so i assume that they hope i hand my notice in to make things easier for themselves which is going to be far from the case if i get sacked.

also before christmas,apparently i walked mud onto someones carpets which wasn't the case,and i was to be charged for someone to go out to clean the carpets,but i had to go back there and took pictures of the carpets which weren't dirty at all and these are dated before the company has sent someone out to clean the carpets.i have also suffered racist comments by emails which i have kept e.g sheep shagger and just about any other sheep joke out there and have the docket to prove they took money out of my wages without my consent which took me to below minimum wage,so if i do get sacked i will be going straight to the cab.

thanks for reading,any help will be much appreciated.

I take it there is an employee handbook laying down diciplinary procedures.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Ok in the detail of the procedures, in what parts have the company acted improperly in your opinion, is there actual evidence of misconduct that has caused them to loose money?

I would make a detailed list of such breaches and copy it to give to whoever is at the next meeting.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

yes there is evidence i have caused them a loss but i have been made to pay it back.i have apologised for this,this is the first time it has happened out of approximately 3000 jobs that i have completed for them,others have made the same mistakes on more occasions but as far as i'm aware haven't been sacked over it.

So if you had to take this to a tribunal hearing would you be able to claim victimisation as others were treated differently?