Sites where you get money/points for surveys

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Out of interest what is your opinion on these sites which give you money etc... for surveys, downloading apps etc...?

I've been a member at one called POints2Shop.com for erm... 2 or 3 years now and despite the points coming in slowly (and money) due to me being too busy, I've managed to snag about £70 of bits n bobs off of amazon.

I think if someone, like a housewife, people which don't work or the generally bored people should take a peek as it's a good way to get little tidbits or money (or items in):

IF you need to, take a look here: Points2Shop.com

Some of the offers are 'paid for', say if you buy a Weigh[EDIT - PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PERSONAL ABUSE]chers subscription or um, but a game or a mobile app, but you don't ahve to pay a bean really :)

ANyway, yuour feedback would be great!

I spend a lot of my spare time doing online surveys. I either get rewarded by cheque (in the post), direct bank transfer, Paypal or Amazon vouchers.

I accrue on average about £800 per year (which comes in real handy for Xmas. Some surveys only take a minute or 2 but you still get the same reward as you would for a half hour survey.

My favourite sites are as follows:-

Global Testmarket

Valued Opinions

My Survey Panel

Ipsos Mouri

Survey Head

Toluna

Zoom Panel

There are a few more I am a member of, and I will post them as I remember.

My tip would be to ignore survey invites where it tells you the survey will last approximately half an hour, and you only get rewarded a few points or a small amount of cash. They don't get upset for survey's you don't complete, it's entirely your choice. All survey's are sent to your email address, and you decide when you want to take them.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

my o/h is a member of several and she has never had anything from any of them!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I used to do them quite regularly but it wasn't worth if for the time I put in.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I wasjust wondering too as I've used them for a while now and the max I get per week across the spectrum is about a 10er... I mean is this even legal? I mean in a way this is underpaid labour. :-/

It's jsut pelaseing to ge ta few bits n bobs after now n again but still.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a word of warning, lol a funny warning though. The local council which are helping with with my rent whilst the company is going through hardtimes noticed I was getting a few bob in here and there from that website via paypal so they asked me for a copy of my PayPal statement. :D

just done one for grassroots (mystery shopping) got £11 for one survey

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• 4 months later...

My favourite sites are as follows:-

Global Testmarket

Valued Opinions

I am doing some jobsearch on Totalyobs and I've just found this Valued Opinions advert:

http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSearch/JobDetails.aspx?JobId=56784773

I am not sure if they should even advertise this as as a paid job, but can anybody positively confirm that Valued Opinions are not some sort of s.cam?

I do a lot of shopping on Amazon, I wouldn't mind some Amazon vouchers, but is it safe?

As I am in receipt of JSA, would I have to declare this to the DWP?

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

Anything like that advertised as a genuine job is a pure [problem]. We even see them in normal job centres now, although they get removed shortly after being reported.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

valued opinions sends out quite a few surveys and you get about £1 a time. They don't take very long and pay in all sorts of vouchers, M&S, Amazon, etc.

Populus Live pay quite well and do political ones which can be fun. Some of them ask what you would like to say to David Cameron ....:lol:

Some of them ask what you would like to say to David Cameron ....:lol:

And this would be the only reason why I would ever consider doing one :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

I am doing some jobsearch on Totalyobs and I've just found this Valued Opinions advert:

http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSearch/JobDetails.aspx?JobId=56784773

I am not sure if they should even advertise this as as a paid job, but can anybody positively confirm that Valued Opinions are not some sort of s.cam?

I have had roughly £200 per year (over the last 3 years) in Amazon vouchers. Each survey pays between £0.25 and £1.50. Sometimes you can get £1.50 for a 5 minute survey. But sometime you get £0.25 for a 40 minute survey. Either way, they are genuine :)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I have had roughly £200 per year (over the last 3 years) in Amazon vouchers. Each survey pays between £0.25 and £1.50. Sometimes you can get £1.50 for a 5 minute survey. But sometime you get £0.25 for a 40 minute survey. Either way' date=' they are genuine :)[/quote']

Do they credit the vouchers on your Amazon account or do they send vouchers by post, or how does it work exactly?

worth doing if you have nothing else to do

Yes, I know, I was only wondering if it was a reputable business.

I must be doing wrong ones then as had nothing!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I have just registered to Valued Opinions. They sent me a long survey to fill. They promised £3 as a reward. After spending 10 minutes to fill all the answers I was told I would get the damned £3 only after downloading and installing an Android app, which I haven't done, so I'm not getting the money but they have got the info they wanted. It looks a bit like a s.cam to me. Not a very good start.

I've never had to download an app. This must be new. I get emails to my inbox and just click on the link.

I've never had any problems with them. I've probably had about £50 so far in John Lewis/Waitrose vouchers which you can download and print off yourself, or they will send paper vouchers in the post.

Apart from the initial reward of 50p, all other surveys ended up in "We have already enough participants" or the sites are blocked by Firefox built in antispyware.