newey1791

SpeedCredit/NDR and more recently Marshall Hoare

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2468 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi glad I found this forum I've been going out of my mind with SpeedCredit/NDR and more recently Marshall Hoare. I took out 400 pound rolled it over as I was struggling (1st mistake) then contacted them to explain I was struggling, they added 200 straightaway but I kind of accepted that but after 4 payments totalling 296 I got an email demanding a further 650..I called them no explanation apart from someone will call me back I refuse to pay any more as my payments of 50 won't cover the 96 interest they want..ive called emailed filled online form but nothing apart from pay up..I currently owe 2300 just at a loss even taking away the manner of their communications I can't seem to make this stop at this rate I'll 20000 by next year..what can I do any help appreciated I've contacted FSO but to be honest they just kept asking who I want to complain about and Marshall Hoare may not be at fault? I've got the form to fill out but surely this can't be right?

Hello and Welcome newey,

I've started a new thread for you, here's the 'link', have a look around this Forum for threads regarding NDR/Marshall Hoare and see what sort of advice in dealing with them is available.

Regards,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi newey, welcome to CAG.

Have a read of http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?378652-PayDay-loan-hole(8-Viewing)-nbsp. I gave advice in it which would work well for you as well.

For now, ignore all the rubbish they threaten you with. And if they call you, either dont answer, or hang up. Dont get into a conversation with them.

If you feel you have to answer the phone, please make sure you record the full call, so it can be used as evidence in any complaint against them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D