postggj

claimants JSA maliciously sanctioned question

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2465 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

if a claimant is sanctioned by a job centre advisor, and that sanction was through malicious intent, and on appeal the sanction is lifted

what recourse is open to the claimant in taking action against the advisor besides the appeal process for the advisor to be made accountable for his/her actions

and i am not on benefits,

If someone feels an adviser has acted maliciously, best course of action would be to start with JCP complaints procedure. Or, you could write to the people at the top:

Jobcentre Plus Chief Executive

6th Floor

Caxton House

Tothill Street.

London

SW1H 9NA

Note, however, that an "adviser" cannot apply a sanction to a claim - that is done by a Decision Maker who may well work in a different office. All the adviser can do is make a referral.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I know it has been discussed before, but I would advise against raising a complaint against an adviser. It usually goes nowhere, especially if the culprit is a union rep.

It's better to build a strong appeal against the sanction on the ground that the adviser had misunderstood your answers or that you have not been given enough time to motivate your actions. At least this worked for me.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"