mr.d7777

Missold First Plus secured loan?!?!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2471 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello all,

About 7 years ago I took out a secured loan with First Plus. I successfully reclaimed the PPI that was missold last year, but now think I may have been missold the actual loan in the first place.

At the time I took the loan I had a mortagage of about £450 a month and the job I was in paid about £1000 per calendar month. The loan was about £500 a month.

They took into account the child benefit and working/child tax credits I was in receipt of as well.

I am going to find exact figures (if I can) over the next week or so and any documentation I can lay my hands on from the time, as I am sure I have requested a SAR in the past at some point.

Any help or suggestions gratefully accepted.

Cheers.