Jump to content

help with tax credits please


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I recently been a single parent with two girls and working 16 hours and claming working tax and child tax credits . Now my partner is moving in he is unemployed and on income based Jsa. My tax credits have been stopped and been advised to make a joint claim . Will i lose my working tax creds. And will he lose his JSA.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know if he's on income or contributions based JSA? If it's the former, your income (including working tax credits) might be too high for him to claim JSA. If it's the latter, your income (including the benefits receive) won't affect your partners JSA.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...