BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2560 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i have recently been refused a mortgage, after checking my credit file i have a default on file from vodafone.

this default is showing from 2007 and is all up to date and been paid off in full.

i have contacted vodafone and they can not seem to find my account and im assuming this is because its an old account.

I really need to sort this out as it is now stopping me from buying my new home.

i'd appreciate any help on this matter.

Kind regards

Marc

I have received the following reference number #10918612

Kind regards

Marc Higgins

hiya

as you've prob seen this is a common issue

i think it totally out of order that a communications company or a common mobile phone contract

should be allowed to potentionally ruin someone's future.

hopefully lee will sort this

dx

Vodaphone are well known for this as well.

So whats cooking today ?

Hi Marc,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

Having checked our emails I can confirm that I've got yours and so rest assured that I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK