Awol

tricia44
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been using this site for some time now and have taken on board the fantastic advice given,

I have just applied for PPI repayment from the Halifax,

I recently posted the amount of debt we had and am in the process of fighting off Very and ISME again,

they are asking for financial proof and proof of my husbands stroke,

which through reading on here,

I no I do not have to provide but was willing to do so,

now here is an update.

In his infinite wisdom, my husband has decided that to enable him to have a full recovery from his stroke he should and has LEFT us.

I am devastated as are my two teenagers

last week I started a new job (although only 12 hours per week)

this enabled my husband to still have full-on care, so this was never an issue,

but now I am left HIGH and DRY and at a total loss as to what to do now,

I thought things couldn't have got worse following his stroke but little did I no,

if any one can advise I would be eternally great-full.

I feel like my ship has almost sunk and I am going down very quickly with it.

My debts are as follows

I have the following Accounts:

Credit Card Lloyds TSB outstanding £7161.05 in the hands of BLS reduced monthly payment £81.00

Current Account LLoyds Tsb outstanding overdraft £6409.34 in the hands of BLS reduced monthly payment £60.00

Current Account LLoyds Tsb outstanding overdraft £980.60 in the hands of Apex reduced monthly payment £25.00

Current Account LLoyds Tsb outstanding overdraft £2142.05 in the hands of BLS reduced monthly payment £25.00

Loan Account LLoyds TSB outstanding £10210.00 in the hands of Wescott reduced monthly payment £103

Nat west credit card outstanding £2414.09 £55.00 monthly refusing to lower the payments and freeze interest,

because I messed up my I/E form and charging me £12.00 every month for late payments.

Halifax Loan outstanding £7072 PPi Included reduced payments £50 in the hands of Blair Oliver and Scott, I have sent off SAR

Wonga PDL £553.00 due 28th October,

PPP in place £137 for 3 months

Yes I have a mortgage I am paying interest only at the moment, I have recently got a job 12 hours pw £76 I also have a private pension of £300 pm. I have neen told to apply for working tax credits, but I no this is not enough to cover my bills and debts, I am totally wrecked and Im at a loss as to what way to turn. Thank you for your reply amy advice would be so helpfull

Yes I have a mortgage I am paying interest only at the moment, I have recently got a job 12 hours pw £76 I also have a private pension of £300 pm. I have neen told to apply for working tax credits, but I no this is not enough to cover my bills and debts, I am totally wrecked and Im at a loss as to what way to turn. Thank you for your reply amy advice would be so helpfull

Tricia, I am sorry to read of your current plight. I know how everything can get on top of someone, especially when it all seems to come at once.

Let's remember:

1. This is mainly money problems. There are many people out there with terminal illnesses who would gladly swap positions with you. You will not starve to death or go to jail - those days are long gone. The only physical damage you will suffer is that which you inflict on yourself through stress and worry.

2. No one is expected to pay more than they can afford. There are a lot of experts on here and you will get some good advice and you WILL come out the other side OK. I know it seems the system is against us but CAG is where things come back into balance.

Don't let things overwhelm you - there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck

Hi Tricia....i'm really sorry to hear your plight, you are amongst others who are/have been in similar situations. I think a call to the National Debtline may be a good start, their advice is free, confidential and impartial - http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/

Even if it means you have to pay £1 per month until your situation improves then so be it....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and thank you for your responses, I feel a lot stronger now and have been able to deal with things in a more positive way, I have reduced all my payments to creditors to a more realistic affordable amount making things things are a bit easier. Onwards and upwards for me and my children and thank you once again