Gay_guy1986

Help 2 appointments at work programme

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2468 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I am looking for some advice regarding my advicer at the work programme as she made me 2 appointments but I don't know which 1 to attended I am worried and confused.

1) The first appointment she made me is Attend drop in session for Job search on 14/01/2013 at 09.00 and it says on the letter this is mandatory Appointment which I recived on 05/01/2013.

2) She sent me a email on tuesday as she book me the appointment for the cleaning course on the same day but at 09.30

Which 1 do I attended? I am worried as the 1st one is Mandatory and if I don't attended this then I am worried my Jobseekers will get sanctioned.

Just looking for some advice, btw I would have rang her during the week but been very busy due to personal reasons which I can't say on here.

Any help would be great, cheers.

Regards

Shaun

Not sure there is anyway round apart from to phone your adviser

as whatever you do with out asking them will be wrong

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Are both appointments held ast the same venue? It could be that you need to attend both on the same day and they booked the cleaning course for a day they knew you would already be attending iygwim?

Well that should be ok then. Just let your 9 o'clock know you have a 9.30 also booked when you arrive ...

It doesn't matter.

but not sure how long the drop in session lasts

As Rae says, it doesn't matter. Just explain when you arrive. The WP may seem confusing and strange, but you can't reasonably be expected to be in two places at once. So, either your first appointment will end in time to allow you to attend the second, or they've accidentally double-booked you. Which is not your fault.

Or, as others have said, call your adviser for clarification.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.