MrDampy

Dodgey companies

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2466 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Is there a Forum post on Say Cowboy Builders, or any dodgy companies eg Double glazing, Dampproofing, Car Garages etc, or would it be too much.

Just trying to find out how to tell everyone about bad workers, companies, shops, etc, or is that not what this group is really about.

You wont offend me in any replie

Probably completely unworkable due to the huge risk of potentially libellous comments. We have to be constantly awake to the fact that when emotions run high it is easy to make allegations which cannot immediately backed up and this renders us liable to the very real threat of litigation.

Naturally once investigated and allegations proven against a particular company that becomes a different matter....

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Ok, so i could post about a Dampproofing co then, where would i post this to let all know abot there details and not to use them.

If you are to post about dampproofing, this might interest you - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?330229-Damp-proofing-companies-exposed-in-Which-investigation

There is also a thread here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?220580-Damp-Proof-Rip-Off from 2009 that might be of interest.

You wont offend me in any replie

You make rubbish tea. :D

I've moved your thread to the General Consumer Issues so it will be in the same place as the one linked to above.