Steve Isaac

Online flight purchase

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2471 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I need advice purchased flights on lin to Australia have a confirmation receipt and have booked all accomodation and flights in australia now being told there was a mistake and I have to pay £540 extra to get the etickets what are my rights

I need advice purchased flights on lin to Australia have a confirmation receipt and have booked all accomodation and flights in australia now being told there was a mistake and I have to pay £540 extra to get the etickets what are my rights

Did they take payment yet?

If it is a genuine mistake and you dont have the confirmation/or receipts yet then they dont have to accept your booking, but of course must refunf what you have paid.

If it is a genuine mistake and you dont have the confirmation/or receipts yet then they dont have to accept your booking, but of course must refunf what you have paid.

The OP's post states he got a confirmation email.

If he has both that confirmation email AND they have taken payment he can argue the contract has been formed.

sorry,

correct, offer and acceptance, valid contract!

However if they do no honour it, OP will have to sue for compensation.

Strongly worded email to Airline or agent.

I have a confirmation receipt at time of purchase and another 18 hrs later They have taken payment and offered a reduced payment of £295 I have refused stating I have a contract and I expevt them to fulfil it am I right!

correct.

New it, they have terms & conditions at the bottom of letters in small print. So many have been had on this clause, I had a case where I turned up for a flight to the far East thru the Middle East only to be told at check in that I have to wait for my flight called, i SAID THIS IS MY FLIGHT,no it was for another destination according to flight number, so I would of been in another location late to catch connection at another airport 2 hours away,anyway sorted there after a fuss, but Sea breeze had clauses, they are useless. and the girl called Jenny?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

No, OPis correct that he has a contract!

OP will have to confirm who he booke through