UKPC Ticket outside B&Q Liverpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okies so I nipped in B&Q for 5 mins it was 7pm on a co9ld wet Tuesday evening, so I parked in one of several disabled bays mainly due to mits proximty to the stores entrance, low and behold upon my return there on my windscreen was placed a ticket.....Pay £50 quid in 14 days or goes up to £90...People your sound advice on this matter is most appreciated please, I thank you

LETS ROCK !!!:D :D :D

This is not a parking ticket it is merely an invoice from a private limited company, there is no point in appealing to the company as they will simply reject it .

You can however simply IGNORE them. You will receive a barrage of begging letters, just ignore

I would add that while we have no respect for Private Parking Companies or there actions, we do respect the right of disabled people and their entitlement to the allocated bays.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2nd best advice is not to be so selfish as to park in a disabled bay in the first place.

... unless you also made a very calculated judgement that at 7pm at night there were only a handful of customers in the store (with even fewer expected before closing time), and there were a further 5 disabled bays available for use should by any stange chance a flood of disabled drivers suddenly arrive at the store in the next few minutes.

• Confused 1

The principal is the same no matter what time of the day. 6 spaces - 6 selfish drivers = no space for a genuine disabled driver.

There are plenty of spaces for able bodied people to use, probably involving no more than a few more yards walk from the entrance.

I will make no further comment on this issue.

JohnJordan I was asking advice on parking tickets not the parking so I would thank you if you got down off your high horse and did not comment further.

I will make whatever comments I choose as long as they do not break the rules of this site.

I gave you advice on the parking ticket, I also commented on the manner of your parking which is why you got the ticket in the first place, then came here to see if you could wriggle out of it.

It's not a high horse, it's about common decency towards those less fortunate than ourselves.

Lets nip the childish argument in the bud guys.

As for the original issue, just ignore the invoice.

Look at it again closely, they say to pay a lowish charge or it will pretty much double. This is meant to scare you into paying . If they do this to a dozen people then theyve made a massive profit for no work.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yep. They do it because a lot of people will pay the £50 because they are scared that they will have to pay £90. Typical threat. "Pay this amount or if you dont, we'll make you pay more".

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D