Used Car Rip off

Geordiboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3930 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once judgement has been awarded, you can issue a warrant of execution. That will enable the bailiffs to attend the defendant's premises to collect what is owed to you.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Once judgement has been awarded, you can issue a warrant of execution. That will enable the bailiffs to attend the defendant's premises to collect what is owed to you.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

hi Sailor sam

it says on court paperwork that

The defence is struck out. The defendant is at liberty to enter judgement.

this order has been made without a hearing, the parties have the right to apply to set aside

is this right

Nick

hi Sailor sam

it says on court paperwork that

The defence is struck out. The defendant is at liberty to enter judgement.

this order has been made without a hearing, the parties have the right to apply to set aside

is this right

Nick

Anyone advise

Regards

Anyone advise

Regards

Should that not say the Claimant is at liberty to enter Judgment?

If you can enter Judgement, enter it asap and ask for the full amount.

If the claim is for £600.00 or more, High Court Sherriffs are more effective than anyone else.

http://thesheriffsoffice.com/services/high_court_enforcement

Edited by dw190

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

Request Judgment

Judgments entered against this claim

None

Request Warrant

Warrants entered against this claim

None

thats all MCOL has said since 14/02 and showing at Defence stage

Claim History

You submitted a claim on 25/01/2013 at 19:03:54

Your claim was issued on 28/01/2013

Mr *** **** issued a defence on 14/02/2013

Nick

If you have received notification that the defence has been struck out and you are at liberty to enter judgement then Mcol should have received the same.

At the top it says "Request Judgement" can you not click on it to request its entry?

If you have received notification that the defence has been struck out and you are at liberty to enter judgement then Mcol should have received the same.

At the top it says "Request Judgement" can you not click on it to request its entry?

No Dosent let you i assume its waiting to be updated, it was Monday this week it came in post.

Nick

No Dosent let you i assume its waiting to be updated, it was Monday this week it came in post.

Nick

?

Possibly just slow through the system.

Is the judgement for more than £600

dw190 it is for £1000 plus costs and interest

Nick

In that case £60.00 spent with the Sherriffs will be well worth it. They dont mess about.

Hang on... WHOSE defence has been struck out? Don't forget the respondent entered a counter claim!

Please Note

Hang on... WHOSE defence has been struck out? Don't forget the respondent entered a counter claim!

Please Note

it says :-

The defence is struck out. The claimant is at liberty to enter judgement

sailor sam is this what you mean

Nick

Hi All

still no update on MCOL website, is there anything i should be doing 04/04/13 letter was dated saying defence struck out. ???

Nick

Just to be 100% sure about the strike out, You can ring MCOL refer to the letter and ask how you can enter judgment.

Just to be 100% sure about the strike out, You can ring MCOL refer to the letter and ask how you can enter judgment.

Thanks dw190

how do i find the number. Just found email ADDY and emailed with claim no asking to confirm and how to enter judgement

Nick

What the hell.

got this today ???

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email

You are unable to request judgment online as the online link to this claim is no longer available. Judgment can be requested manually by completing and returning the attached N225 form.

Please contact us if you need further assistance

why cant this be done online ??

Nick

What the hell.

got this today ???

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email

You are unable to request judgment online as the online link to this claim is no longer available. Judgment can be requested manually by completing and returning the attached N225 form.

Please contact us if you need further assistance

why cant this be done online ??

Nick

I think as its been before a Judge and now out of the MCOL system, manual application to enter the Judgement is required.

Get the N225 filled in and get it off to the Court. Is the matter now with your local Court? If so thats where you need to send it.

I think as its been before a Judge and now out of the MCOL system, manual application to enter the Judgement is required.

Get the N225 filled in and get it off to the Court. Is the matter now with your local Court? If so thats where you need to send it.

Have done and sent :-)

• 1 month later...

Hi finally got my judgement from court, do i have to wait , can i go to sheriffs now

the claimant can recover against defendant the sum of £1023.10 for debt and interest to date of judgement and £60 costs amounting to the sum of £1083.10

The defendant having paid £00.00

itis ordered that the Defendant pay to the claimant the sum of £1083.10 Forthwith

Dated 15/05/2013

any help greatly appreciated

PS what happens to the car on my drive ??

Nick

Edited by Geordiboy
missed text