style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3360 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was looking for acredit card to boost my credit rating and applied for a provident visa card. when I finished my application it said I had been approved in principle, and that an agent would contact me at my home to confrim.

I didn't realise (stupidly) that agents would be calling at my home-not only regarding the application but also to collect weekly payments for the credit card!!

This is something I really don't want happenning at all.

so I was wondering if anyone knew whether I am bound to my application or whether I can cancel still?

http://www.providentpersonalcredit.com/

Any help would be great

You have the right to cancel, call them on call on 0800 409 6654.

• Haha 1

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thanks.

Has taught me a good lesson to read through everything before applying