siknights

resceduled disiplinary hearing

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2472 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My disiplinary hearing should have benefit this morning at 10.30. On my way to the hearing i received a phone call from my manager telling me there was a problem and the hearing has been resceduled for 15.30 this afternoon. Should i have benefit informed in writing about the resceduled hearing?

are you taking someone with you?

Can they still attend the new time?

It's not a material change so if you are hoping for breech of process - no, this isn;t one.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

As above. It would only be a breach if your chosen companion is unavailable at the new time.

Good luck with the hearing.

Hi Siknights

Are you suspended and would have been expected to work today otherwise? Under paid suspension, you have to make yourself available for anything which your employer arranges as part of the process. However, if today is your own time and you are expected to attend outside of normal working hours, you can refuse and ask them to reschedule. Bit late now as I assume that the meeting has already taken place. Let us know how you got on.