Problem with Vodafone please help - Advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My problem is I have recently been refused a mortgage due to a Default on

my credit rating from Vodafone. I have since done a credit report with experian and

found that there is a default balance of £728 from a multi communications

contract with vodafone started on the 29/09/2010 and also updated on the

16/12/12. As I had no idea of this contract with vodafone as i haven't had a mobile

phone with their network provider since 2007/2008 as i have been on t mobile from 2008-present, I have contacted their customer services who are also unable to find any trace of the contract,

and any outstanding balances, They then told me I would need to contact the

quality assurance team who would be able to sort this.

Since this conversation I have contacted the Quality assurance department

14 times now and also sent 2 letters, and still have not had a reply.

I really need to get this sorted as it is effecting the purchase of my new

house as it is a default 8 on my credit rating.

Please Help, Thanks to members who responde in advance!

Regards,

Steve

Thread moved to Telecoms forum.

We have a Voda rep on the site....use this method to contact Lee

Follow the instructions and when you get your reference number, post it back on this thread so that Lee can track it.

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected] ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

• Haha 1

If your credit report was an online one, make sure that you print a copy so that you can show that the default was there.

This is libel and you will be able to sue vodaphone for a few grand - think of the furniture for your new house - and an awful lot more if you are to lose the house.

I suspect that vodaphone will remove the default very quickly once lee is involved but will most likely expect that to be an end to the matter because you are so relieved that you haven't lost your house purchase and have so much going on in your life at the moment ...

Hi Steve,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

To enable me to investigate this further could you email me with the details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

I hope I'm posting in the right thread as I'm new to all this I have followed the instructions on lees last post and I have a reference number #10918225

Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place

Kind regards

Marc Higgins

Hi Marc

Can you start your own thread on your problems with Vodaphone? Lee will probably be around later, if not tomorrow.

Regards Ukaviator

• Haha 1

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers