Loubs72

Ready for Court Action re: reclaiming mortgage arrears fees

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2468 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I'm at the stage of making a court application against GMAC, now called Paratus.

I'm in Scotland, and I've looked at the court processes regarding this, and it looks like I'll have to use Ordinary Cause Procedure, as my claim is going to be over £5000. It's a bit more complicated than the small claims procedure, so I'm looking for a bit of information and advice on this kind of procedure, please.

I work in a court, so I'm not intimidated by processes, or judges, etc, as I know some personally and they all pee out the same hole as the rest of us, basically lol! But I would like to have everything correct and in order and be ready for whatever on the day of the case.

Any information anyone has on these kinds of cases would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance!

Can't advise you on Scottish procedure, I'm afraid but you probably have a good handle on that - or else someone else who can will be along.

However, the issues on mortgage arrears charges are the same everywhere. Follow the mortgage link and make sure you read thoroughly and the links off the article as well