BankFodder

It's CAG's birthday

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2470 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The CAG is 7 years old today!!! http://cag.tw/6cd

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :pizza::popcorn: can not find a cake etc!!

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :pizza::popcorn: can not find a cake etc!!

:caked: Here is some cake for you Bobcat2 :pound::becky:

gee thanks! meant on the smilies! lol

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Happy Birthday. I wish I had known this resource back in the day.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

Big Pinktastic 7th Birthday Wishes to CAG.

7th%20Birthday%20Badge%20Superhero.jpg

And a Big Thank you to the Superhero team who run it and the folks who have contributed to it in one way or another.

CAG has saved me many a time.

Thank you x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

tulip_world_7th_birthday_card-p137894827682234671b2wgi_400.jpg

And to think I've been here for most of them. Makes me feel old:oops:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

And to think I've been here for most of them. Makes me feel old:oops:

Yep me too Sod'em!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Happy Birthday Cag, my 7 yrs on here comes up in March - I gotta get a life! :madgrin:

Mind you, isn't this the time we start getting the 7 yr itch? :roll:

Amazing really, thousands who have been helped, thousands who have fallen foul of these preditors, but we're winning overall. Let's hope those of us who have gone through darker times and come out to see a better world remember those friends and invisible people on here who are just here to help make lives happier and better all around.

Thank you Cag. Thank you anonymous ones..may you all have many birthdays to come.

A1

Cabot and the Cabot Fan Club Threads:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/73598-dealing-cabot-101-cabot.html

Legal Actions Explained for Businesses:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20492-legal-actions-explained-company.html

Payplan CCCS Advice:

http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/getting-out-debt/128587-info-cccs-payplan-experiences.html?highlight=Payplan

How to use the Forum

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

A click on the scales below is appreciated if my posts were helpful

Do not regard my postings or suggestions as professional advice. If in doubt seek a professional opinion.

PLEASE DONATE IF SUCCESSFUL - Every little helps :)

PLEASE, Do not Private Message me with basic questions, start your own thread and PM a link if you wish, but I will not be able to respond to all individual questions as I am very busy on numerous other things and anyway, others cannot learn from PM's. It also stifles contributions from the vast talent base this site offers from it's contributors and I'm not all that clever really! :D Thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40598[/ATTACH]

Happy Birthday, you lovely lot. Here's to the next seven years of being a general annoyance to all things consumer unfriendly!!

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops: