hoyauk

Jeff Banks Suit

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2452 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I bought a Jeff Banks suit from the outlet store at Freeport shopping centre.

I have worn it four times and one of the trouser leg inside hems has come undone!

As I bought it in the sale at an outlet store, do I have the right to a refund? Cannot believe it thought Jeff Banks was a good quality brand!! I think I still have the receipt but if not I paid on a credit card so will have proof of purchase.

Thanks

make no diff it was in a sale

CC statement will do

though they can easily check for themselves

SOGA is your friend

just remember the credit card company are EQUALLLY responsible too under section 75

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Excellent thanks for your response. Wasnt too sure due to the sale given me the confidence not to back down. :)

Sale makes no difference, the goods have to be of merchantable quality and fit for purpose. I have had Jeff Banks trousers before and they are of poor quality and cut. Ask for a refund or something else instead of a direct replacement to save yourself grief later on.

most trousers hem comes to pieces these day in fact only 2 pairs of mine still have a hem, for how long I do not know/

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Matalan sell Jeff Banks gear, enough said. Take it back! x

scotgal 