morgan8080

Behind on suspended possession order

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2472 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi,

very worried as I had missed a payment early on after getting the possession order then been paying on time and missed a payment as I had changed my card details and couldn't afford the payment by time I realised it hadn't gone through.

Been having non stop payments for past few days

as I am a student nurse I was at work and missed the calls.

I called tonight to be told it had gone to litigation that morning and although took new payment details he said he would speak to manager in morning but it would prob go down lines of eviction.

Total arrears 7000 and of those the 2000 are under the possession order.

I don't know what to do or try.

I want to keep my house and can maintain payments even though its hard

I am not ready to give up.

I also have suspended possession order on my first mortgage but its much less and am managing that.

The plan is to remortgage in a few years when I can finally get out of arrears and the possession orders and improve our credit rating.

Please help

Please help they are calling me tomorrow

That's strange! I thought I had posted to reply to this but it seems to be on another thread, unless I'm going ga-ga! Anyway as I said somewhere else, I have large arrears and found Christian Debt Line very helpful. "They'll give it to you straight" as to whether or not you have a defence.