T-Mobile Compensation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

About 4 months ago my Samsung S2 phone was stolen. This resulted in me having a £280 debt since the person who had taken my phone made various calls to Iraq and managed to spend this much money in a 14 hour period before my phone was blacklisted. This was extremely annoying since I am a student and don't possess a lot of money. However, I understand that I was liable to pay so have accepted it and moved on.

However, two months on from then, T-mobile still haven't replaced my SIM card, despite me asking them too. Therefore I have paid for two months on my contract even though my phone hasn't been in use because T-mobile have been are so inefficient and still have not replaced my SIM card (also on top of this I have a been using a pay-as-you-go phone on O2 since I need a phone to use, which equals more money spent).

As a result, yesterday I rang up again and after being on hold for 20 minutes, I spoke to an operator and asked strongly for some kind of compensation for the months I have paid for when my phone hasn't been in use due to their inefficiencies. In response to this the operator hung up on me!

I am now so annoyed and fed up of T-mobile, so is this a breach of contract? because I am fed up of them and if possible want to cancel my contract, and at the very minimum receive some kind of compensation. Every time I ask to speak to a manager they refuse or hang up on me. Absolutely terrible customer service!

Send an email to [email protected] (the CEO of the parent company) and ask him to provide you with some resolution. I would want credit for the time paid for when they have not sent you a replacement SIM, or confirmation that you are at deadlock so you can escalate the complaint to the alternative dispute resolution scheme.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar