style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2474 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi today i received a letter from marston group ordering to pay £640, and client is hmcts south west london 123, i dont know the client and i have never done anything wrong, my name on the letter is half wrong, some of the spellings are missing or some replaced, can someone help me what should i do? HMCTS is proably a court, is the client really is hmcts or marston group are lying? shall i contact the court/hmcts?

i have never received any letter on this name or on my name. i am good guy and never done anything wrong

please reply asap , thanks

Hi Sherry and welcome to CAG.

I have moved your thread to the bailiffs section for you.

You need to contact the Court to find out what this is about. Could well be someone with a similar name & you just happen to have been chosen to fit the bill.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will post back shortly. This debt is being administered through the South West London Court at Lavender Hill. I will post back with their phone number. They will provide details and if you had not received the summons, the court will allow you to do a Statutory Declaration.

The stat dec will cancel the fine and bailiff fees will be removed.

Will post back shortly. This debt is being administered through the South West London Court at Lavender Hill. I will post back with their phone number. They will provide details and if you had not received the summons, the court will allow you to do a Statutory Declaration.

The stat dec will cancel the fine and bailiff fees will be removed.

thank you sir, i would appreciate any little help,

The landline number for the South West Mag Court is:

0207 805 1470