debtfreek

Welcome Finance Default after 5 and half years

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2474 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

A few months back, a default was placed on my Welcome finance account after 5 and half years of non payment as the account was in dispute. I phoned Welcome finance asking them to remove the default and renegotiate repayments. Welcome finance agreed to a payment of £100.000 per month via IND. Welcome finance declined my PPI claim on the grounds that I took the PPI via broker therefore I can only claim via the broker.My questions are?Can a default be placed on an account after such a long time of non payment? Justice delayed is no justice.Is there a way to compel Welcome Finance to deduct the PPI amount from the balance?Can I get Welcome finance to remove the charges on the account.Your help will be appriciated as I have already received a final response from Welcome finance and I was hoping to take the issue to FOS.Please help.