transient

Jessops and Administration

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2473 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Be aware Jesspos are likely to go into Administration possibly today, if you have any vouchers or any insurance vouchers etc etc get yourself down there today

too late...

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

i could see this happening to jessops

Give Jessops prices even compared to other high street retailers, never mind online, this really comes as no surprise.

I feel for those losing their jobs, but I'm honestly not surprised at this news.

More to come ............buy with credit card, people !!!!!! :|