Jemm

Debtmanagers and Arrow saying theres overdue payments when not.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2475 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, my son recieved a letter from Debt Managers, who said they were collecting on behalf of Arrow who bought the original debt from Santander. My son hadn't disputed the debt with Santander and had a arrangement to pay 1.00 a month as this was all he could afford at the time. This arrangement has been in plave for approximately 2 years.

The letter from debtmanagers stated that Arrow had passed the debt onto them because it was overdue, and were demanding the full balance. My son rang his bank who confirmed his 1.00 payment standing order had never defaulted and the payments had been made on time. We then rang Debtmanagers who tried to say that because the payment was going to thier debt collection agency Callserve in Dorset by the time it reached them it was overdue. My son does not recall having ever had any other contact from Arrow regarding making payments to any other reference number than the one original set up. I then spoke to the woman at debt managers at which point I pointed out that the account was not and never had been overdue and was it not the case that they were simply saying it was so they could demmand full payment as they were not happy with the 1.00 payment, she still insisted the payments were late getting to them therfore was overdue. and the only way round this was to make the payments to them and do a income and expenditure at which time they will review the payment. My son can't afford to pay anymore at the moment as he was left with a lot of debt by his ex fiance and her uncle who he shared a house with they left and has his name was on the council tax bill he was left with this to pay etc along with several utility bills. My query to the forum is where does my son stand on this. When I asked the woman from debtmanagers to put in writing that the payments were not overdue that he needed to make payments to debtmanagers instead etc she said she couldnt do that that they only have the default letters that are sent out. My question to the forum is where does my son stand on this. They are saying his payments are overdue when they are clearly not and that they can't put anything in writing. They say hes been written to even thought he has never recieved anything.

Hi welcome to CAG please cease contacting these people on the phone, if you can please bedit this post down to the basic facts historically and currently I will draft a letter to Debt Managers for your son.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi welcome to CAG please cease contacting these people on the phone, if you can please bedit this post down to the basic facts historically and currently I will draft a letter to Debt Managers for your son.

Hi brigadier, thanks for your reply and kind offer. What exactly do you need. Not too sure of what information we can recall as i said hes had no letters to his knowledge and was quite ill for while as was i so things might be a bit sketchy as to when debt occured and original arrangement was made etc. -:)

Hi, Jemm just the most basic time scales debt details companies concerned will help.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: