Markb03

Conservatory leaking for over two years

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2470 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Me and my friend moved into this house in Aug 2010. All was good until it rained. The conservatory and garage leaked.

We told the agency and they had someone come out to fix it. It was obviously a bodge job because 3 months later it was leaking again.

When it rains it literally runs down the door leading from conservatory to the garage. It also leaks in the garage around the drainpipe and some of the brick work looks wet.

For the past 2 years the agency have fixed it but sometime later it has leaked again. The latest one now has been leaking for 4 months or so and despite me calling the agency every time it does and them promising someone will come out no one ever does and I am at the end of my tether now.

Any advice now as to what I can do?

Cheers

Ask for a reduction in rent. Is the landlord aware of the problem?

yep check with LL, its his property that may be getting damaged.

As long as you are not actually suffering, then add it to the list of things that require attention, when LA do their inspection.