style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2474 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

i have set up a few too many companies which have traded less than 50k per year in some cases dormant with a small overdraft some have overdrawn DLAs which need correcting.

I have not kept proper accounts but I can get these sorted, but I need to close these companies as soon as possible and move on.

Does anyone have any advice please?

Thanks in advace

Acy

You should list the companies and any outstanding invoices or debts so you have a total.

You can then write to them telling them xxx company will cease to trade on xxx date and outstanding invoices will be paid ... and either name the total owed or an affordable monthly amount.

It's best you get in first as being taken to court for outstanding invoices will add a lot extra to them.