PCN parking in a Loading bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

i went to drop an order to one of our customers unfortunately there where no any space front of his shop so i turned to find a Loading bay so i knew i will not take more than 5 minutes plus i am drop in the boxes continuously throughout the period

i was waiting for the customer to sign me the delivery note when the Officer was issuing the PCN i came back i found him taking photos and pcn was ready i told him i was unloading boxes for a customer iam not parking he said where is the trolly i said i did not need trolly to drop boxesn he said its too late i have issued the PCN, he couldnt take photo with PCN on the front glass because i moved quickly

all this story within 3 minutes

Any suggestion would be highly apprciated specially from whos having experience of TSGD

Mishal

Contravention did not occur. You were unloading in a loading bay where you are generally allowed at least 20 mins including time for paperwork to be completed. Appeal on that basis and include a copy of the delivery note.

What is the observation time from/to on the PCN?

Yes, challenge it. The revenue from parking announced this morning has risen to £411 million, and that is without the income from penalties so you can easily double that figure.

“Councils are making record-breaking profits from parking, while cutting road safety spending on life-saving services such as, education for young drivers, cycle training, and safe routes to schools schemes,” said Simon Best, chief executive of the Institute of Advanced Motorists.

To paraphrase the guidance to councils, loading or unloading amy be carried out when the item is too large to be carried normally by one person. Generally this means that if you can carry your shopping you are not loading but several trips with boxes is loading. A delivery note is normally accepted as evidence of loading. Yes, appeal.