mishal

PCN parking in a Loading bay

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2476 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys

i went to drop an order to one of our customers unfortunately there where no any space front of his shop so i turned to find a Loading bay so i knew i will not take more than 5 minutes plus i am drop in the boxes continuously throughout the period

i was waiting for the customer to sign me the delivery note when the Officer was issuing the PCN i came back i found him taking photos and pcn was ready i told him i was unloading boxes for a customer iam not parking he said where is the trolly i said i did not need trolly to drop boxesn he said its too late i have issued the PCN, he couldnt take photo with PCN on the front glass because i moved quickly

all this story within 3 minutes

Any suggestion would be highly apprciated specially from whos having experience of TSGD

Mishal

He did but i was pulling back my car to move

Contravention did not occur. You were unloading in a loading bay where you are generally allowed at least 20 mins including time for paperwork to be completed. Appeal on that basis and include a copy of the delivery note.

What is the observation time from/to on the PCN?

it was at 4:36 to 4:40 he claim but iam sure he never observe my car he was some where hidden and observing from distance.

As long as you can produce the delivery note, the council should cancel the ticket.

If they don't come back and we'll deal with it

Did he actually affix the pcn to your vehicle?

They don't have to be fixed to the vehicle any longer.

They don't have to be fixed to the vehicle any longer.

ok i will challenge the pcn backed up with Delivery note. and i let you know

many thanks Michael

Yes, challenge it. The revenue from parking announced this morning has risen to £411 million, and that is without the income from penalties so you can easily double that figure.

“Councils are making record-breaking profits from parking, while cutting road safety spending on life-saving services such as, education for young drivers, cycle training, and safe routes to schools schemes,” said Simon Best, chief executive of the Institute of Advanced Motorists.

Hello Michael

here is photoages of the vehicle if you any could help of writing the challenge would be appreciated

GetImage2.aspx.jpg

GetImage2.aspx.jpg

GetImage5.aspx.jpg

GetImage4.aspx.jpg

i do not know how to upload images here !

To paraphrase the guidance to councils, loading or unloading amy be carried out when the item is too large to be carried normally by one person. Generally this means that if you can carry your shopping you are not loading but several trips with boxes is loading. A delivery note is normally accepted as evidence of loading. Yes, appeal.