style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2473 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was wondering if someone could offer some advice. Basically I ordered an item online and was given an estimated delivery date. When the later delivery date arrived and no goods turned up I decided to track the package to find out it had been sat in a delivery place for a number of days.

I telephoned the retailer who put me on hold whilst she spoke to the delivery company. She came back on the phone and said she couldn't get in touch with them and would send me a replacement item. The item arrived and then today the exact item arrived again. I checked my order details and it seemed the item I recieved today was the replacement item and the other one was the one that originally went missing.

I was wondering how do I sort this out. Will I need to pay to send the item back to them or something?

Many thanks

Yes, probably.

Contact the seller and see what can be arranged.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you for helping, will give them a ring tomorrow and see what they say. Im not too happy about paying to send it back as its a large item and will cost loads, hopefully they will arrange to collect it for free as its not my mistake.

I agree, if they don't agree to pay for or pick up the iten foc, then give them 14 days to collect or you will dispose of the item as you see fit.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: