Tax Credits

chris34720
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

My partner has been on the phone to let them know she is returning to work next week from being on Maternity leave.

I am unemployed myself at the moment after working for 6 years straight (redundancy) We have been told that Tax Credits will stay the same we have been receiving child tax credit, working tax credit (partners job) which has been paid to us £150 a week, Apparently today she has been told that they haven't had her down as being on maternity leave and they have under paid us for the past year

Just wondering would anyone know how much more they should of paid us per week with her being on maternity leave.

They have told us we will be back dated in a lump sum and its worth our while to receive it now im guessing this could mean quiet a big sum.

I have asked her to double check whilst on the phone as we don't want a letter in a few months stating they have over paid us and we owe them money been told all is 100% correct and up to date

When you completed your renewal did neitherof declare that your partner had been on Materity leave? There is a question within the renewal pack that asks about maternity pay (I believe from memory), the first £100 of maternity pay is ignored each week but I couldn't say what your weekly payments would have been sorry.