style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2389 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

Last year my landlord was awarded money from the deposit through the TDS, however, while the case was being considered by the TDS, he started a claim for the same amount through the courts.

TDS found in his favour, and just after, I received a CCJ through for the same amount even though I wrote to the court to inform them that the case was being dealt with by TDS.

I am trying to clear my credit history, so is there anything i can do about the CCJ?

I have the TDS paperwork stating the amount awarded to landlord.

Thanks

TDS?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

The dispute service for tenancy deposit disputes

its ok, i sussed it, as the TDS awarded the landlord the full amount within one month, i can apply to he court to get the ccj cancelled :)

Ok, I sent off proof and payment to the court that the money had been repaid through the tenancy deposit scheme within one month of the CCJ being issued asking for it to be cancelled, howwever, the courts have sent my payment back to me stating that the court has received confirmation from the claiment that the debt has not been paid!

Any advice on what to do? The landlord was a nightmare from start to finish of the tenancy, even changing the locks before the end of the tennancy! (but thats another story)

I just really need the CCJ removed from my file, as this is the only bad thing on there.

TDS can only consider deposit amount & do not issue/grant CCJs, so LL must have applied to Court.

How much was the deposit and the CCJ amount? Did LL claim for more than deposit eg rent owed?

Has TDS paid deposit to LL yet? If LL went the Court route, TDS prob need Court Order to release deposit to LL.

Many LLs do not realise this,so Award is currently 'unpaid'. Contact TDS.