• Tweets

• So I got a phone call on Saturday on my private mobile phone. This call was from Moriarty law ...I had sent my PAP docs back with no e mail address or phone number ...they said they had used a tracing company to find my details ....I have since called them and put in a complaint that they have breached GDPR regs ..they have now suspended any action pending a full investigation.
    • or should I sent a copy of Ericsbrother's template  ?    Please help!     Unfortunately for you, I was not born yesterday so I will not be paying the demand as there is no liability in this matter because the signage is prohibitive and not an offer of a contract so none has been breached and anyway the POFA limits any charge to the specified sum so your demand for £160.00 is nonsense. As VCS (Vehicle Control Services Ltd) has been spanked at court on this very same thing several times before I suggest that you discontinue this foolishness. Should VCS decide to continue then I shall be asking for a full costs recovery order for unreasonable behaviour and then seek damages for the breach of the DPA/ GDPR as per VCS V Philip, Liverpool CC Dec 2016. Even Will and John, the parking world’s worst solicitors seem to have got fed up with Simple Simon’s stupidity and greed and presumably that it why you are wasting your ink on his behalf.
    • What about?   Dear Sir / Madam I dispute your ' parking charge'. I deny any liability or contractual agreement and I will be making a formal complaint about your predatory conduct to my MP.   You are no doubt aware that Southend airport is subject to byelaws 1997. This is not and cannot be a civil debt. Should you proceed with a civil case an application will be made to strike it out as the civil court lacks jurisdiction to hear such cases.   Having been warned that such an application will be made I will hold you fully responsible for all and any fees associated with this and apply for all costs due to your unreasonable behaviour.   Yours faithfully
    • Hi. Another update, another request for assistance/clarification of legal jargon.   So I completed the above steps within the timeframe required, and have since been waiting for any correspondence from court or claimant regarding any further steps. I have actually been expecting a date for the case to be heard at my local court.    But instead, yesterday, I received a further letter asking for further info.    I won't bother to scan it because it is quite short - so verbatim this is what it is/asks:   Again it is a "General Form of Judgment or Order"   And states:   "Before Deputy District Judge xxxxx sitting at the County Court at xxxxxx."   IT IS ORDERED THAT   1. By no later than 4pm on 12th December 2019 the Defendant shall file a formal defence to the claim"     So, my question would be:    Is this now my cue for a "witness statement"    I'm assuming I now need to expand on my original defence way back within the first 28 days after the claim was served on me?    So, I will be "picking holes" in the info provided by the claimant - focusing on the lack of "signed credit agreement" - and the default notice served by the original creditor - on which the claimant relies on their own internal management system?   Assistance much appreciated.    Thanks B  
    • send an Ericsbrother snotty/insulting letter as in many no stopping threads already here.   dx  
  • Our picks

Mugged07

Littlewoods you should be ashamed!!! **resolved**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2502 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

I'm new here and found this forum and extracts about littlewoods, which interested me to the point I had to read more, so I joined.

I'm having a nightmare with littlewoods, someone on here had the same prob as me..

I ordered a table and chairs in good faith.

Less than 10 days after I got it, the leg was wobbly on the table,

so I called littlewoods and said I wasn't happy with the quality of the table and the leg was loose.

I asked them to take the table back,

they refused saying that under the sale of good act, I had to accept a visit for the table to be looked at,

unknowledgable I said well I will let the chap come to inspect, so they would take the table back.

The chap came weeks later, I left him writing and taking pictures,

I rushed back into the diningroom on hearing a strange noise,

he was firing staples into the table leg joint.

He has used screws that where not suitable for the table,

all being odd and not matching each other,

the screws can be felt on the otherside of the wood as they are too long.

The chap left

I rang littlewoods saying I was unhappy with the repair and that I never authorized a repair, they tricked me..

They told me they had a right to repair and I was keeping the table and chairs,

i have since found further probs with the table

all three sides of the table top has split and a peice of wood has sheered off,

to bring to a close a long story,

I have had another inspection from their choice of company

and he said to me that the rable us unfit fir purpose,

its fallen apart and to leave it to him,

he laughed when i told how much littlewoods want.

I have had to email, call and send registered letter to littlewoods and I still can't get an answer from them,

they are sending me debt letters now,

I gave sent mail to experian outlining what's happening.

Littlewoods debt line have only given me until 24th Jan to sort this put or pay all in full.

The table is unfit for purpose and falling apart,

I even offered to buy a different table and chairs but they refused s

aying I had to have another one of the same.

The table has an inherent manufacturing fault,

why would I take another one!!

I have been trying to resolve this since October, if littlewoods don't reply to recorded letters how am I to resolve this before 24 th Jan? I'm now sending recorded mail to three heads of littlewoods...... See how i get on later,I'm prepared to ho to court, I'm not paying for fsty unfit fir purpose goods... Days after receiving the goods. Littlewoods you should be ashamed!!! Your customer service is non exsistent!

Hello and Welcome,

I've started a new thread for you, please continue to post here regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

get them uder SOGA

they dhold have refund immediately.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

I you notified them within 7 days of receiving the goods, under the Distance Selling Regulations they should have taken it back and not fobbed you off with an excuse! SOGA is still your best bet and probably time to contact your local trading Standards.

get them uder SOGA

they dhold have refund immediately.

dx

Hello what's SOGA it was about 10 days before I complained

Helen

I you notified them within 7 days of receiving the goods, under the Distance Selling Regulations they should have taken it back and not fobbed you off with an excuse! SOGA is still your best bet and probably time to contact your local trading Standards.

I can't believe I'm being put through all this, littlewoods told me under the SOGA ( know what it is now) they had the right to repair, refusing to take the table back. I have written today to 3 of the heads at littlewoods in Liverpool, I'm getting debt letters from them!! How dare they, the don't even reply to my registered letters.

WRONG

its before 28days

if you look in there cat it says that too i'm sure.

dx

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

I'm a happy person today!!

Yesterday I received a telephone call from littlewoods customer care dept ( didn't know they had one, from my experiences)

They are taking the table BACK!!!!! Whoop!!!

I just hope that they didn't put anything on my credit report, I will check!

I would like to thank the guy who, on this web site put the addresses of chief executives on here..

. I sent 3 registered letters and within hours of my letters being received, after three months of hell!!!

Debt letters, rude people I got the result I was entitled to.

Also thank you fie your support people!!!

The chap who posted the names and addresses gave me hope!!

It worked.

Thanks

great result

dx

spreadsheets 

Great result. I am having problems with them so will look for the details of the Chief Executive as you mentioned. Can you assist with the location of the info for the Chief Exec?

Edited by lisa1301
Added text