style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2473 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I will be contacting my council soon to find out more about what my "bad neighbour" has done in their house because I am sure the "none builder" husband has knocked out part of the party wall that forms part of my lounge and bedroom above. The reason I know this is due to I get woken by their washer dryer during the early hours and also we caan hear their stools or chairs being dragged across their tiled floors it's like they are literally in my house. The wall is of cavity construction ie 4 inch brick or blockwork then the old 2 inch cavity then my brick or block wall .....they seem to think they are untouchable I want answers as to why my coving has cracked in my dining room and two bedrooms and the bathroom in my home since this problem started.