World wide ban!

Torodin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

About 8 months ago I raised a complaint about a member of staff in a retail store about how he was behaving and how he treated and spoke to customers and his general attitude to those in his store.

This resulted in a meeting with his area manager where I explained what was going on and was told thank you for raising these concerns I have nothing to worry about.

A few weeks later I received a phone call from his area manager saying that I had been banned from every retail store in the chain across the world because th issue had been twisted to make it look like I was causing trouble and mental distress.

It's now been nearly a year, and I've not recieved any replys to my letters for appeal or fighting their decision. Can theyctually ban me world wide and what's the best way of fighting this?

No, I haven't. Do you think it would help?

It's not affected me a great deal as I can shop online but what really annoys me is the injustice.

I guess it can't get any worse can it?

I will give that a go, thank you.

Inform senior management and just don't shop there again. They can ban you from their stores if they want although enforcing this is a different matter, I doubt anyone in a different store would recognise you or care.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

My point being I would pay no attention to this 'ban' and just use the store regardless.

And risk being nicked for tresspass? Terrible advice.

OP do you have any connection with the store? What is the name of the store?

The store is games workshop, and the Gloucester store happens to have one staff member.

Yes I have a connection to it as I worked there for nearly two years

Perhaps go in disguise dressed up as one of the Trolls or other game character.

There is a store in nearly Cheltenham, which is only about a 10 minute train ride for about £4 return.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I've worked in Gloucester Cheltenham Worcester and Bristol, they all know im banned and will tell me to leave.

Considering all I did was raise a complaint about staff behavior I shouldn't be banned at all.

Prehaps they didnt like you complaining about a member of staff or is the manager the only member of staff? I think that as you seem to have worked in a number of outlets that are all conected there could be other issues involved, however thats not the problem, that seems to be that they have banned you, well if they have they have, theres not a lot you can do about it, if they dont want your custom they dont want your custom, as was advised previously shop online or go elsewhere there isnt a lot you can do about it but I wouldnt complain about members of staff in small shops again, I would just ban myself from using them if i didnt like their attitude towards me.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Dont be an idiot

Have you posted online about this before, as I remember reading this before ?

I suspect that for a store to want to ban someone, they have good reason. You are obviously causing them more hassle than your custom is worth.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread