Kiwi1968

citi ppi reclaiming

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2476 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I am new to this forum, I have successfully claimed PPI refund for a small loan I have with Welcome Finance.

I would like to repeat the same , this time for concurrent top up loan agreement/s that go back to 2002 to date approx 15k.The loan now down to 7k still running .However, I can find no link to apply for the paperwork for PPI refund - or indeed any direct email for them on their website.

Can anyone help ? I have pdf'd all my loan paperwork from the start to current date, but now need an email address to send it along with a link to the required Citifinancial / Associates ppi application forms, the address please?

Many thanks,

SD[/quote

Hi,

Can you please advise as to whether you were successful in claiming back your PPI. I am very frustrated with citi financial. I have sent them all of my paperwork with account numbers on it and they say they can't locate my account how is this possible? It was also a loan from the associates. They send me letters with no contact phone numbers and an email address they do not respond to. I have a phone number and when i call they say ring back in a week and advise there is no contact number for the complaints department. I will not give up as that is what they are hoping I will do. Any information would be gratefully appreciated. They also said I couldn't go to the ombudsmen as the accounts were held in jersey which comes under a different jurisdiction and that I must contact the jersey financial services commission

just to update you guys having finished my claim with citi - they paid out £6728 ... life is good

Hi,

Can you please advise what you did to claim

your PPI back from citi as I am having no joy whatsoever. They are very hard to contact and when you do they say ring back in a week. They say I can't contact the complaints dept directly as they have no phone number. I have provided all the paperwork with account number and they say they can't locate it. This loan was with the associates which I believe was taken over by citi. Any information would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks 😊

Hi,

Can you please advise what you did to claim

your PPI back from citi as I am having no joy whatsoever. They are very hard to contact and when you do they say ring back in a week. They say I can't contact the complaints dept directly as they have no phone number. I have provided all the paperwork with account number and they say they can't locate it. This loan was with the associates which I believe was taken over by citi. Any information would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks 😊

Hi,

Lol I am new to this and think I have replied to you twice

It's not so easy doing this on an iPhone

just to update you guys having finished my claim with citi - they paid out £6728 ... life is good

I really must do this on a computer and when I am not tired. I have replied to you twice and responded on my own message lol

own thread created

so what did you send them?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets