debt2013

AP Markers on old Topshop a/c

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2474 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

As advised I have started a new thread regarding this particular account on my credit file which I am looking for advice about.

I took out a store card with topshop in 2003,

in 2006 I got in to difficulty with my debts and offered to pay a token amount per month.

I have a letter back from them from 31/01/2007 saying that they accept my offer per month.

I paid this until October 2007 (this is the last payment I can see on bank statements) and then couldn't keep up to my arrangements so stopped paying.

I have no correspondence from them except the letter in Jan 2007,

I'm not sure that they haven't sent my anything and I've got rid of it but I don't recall getting anything else from them.

I have moved several times since then and haven't heard anything from them definitely since April 2009, nor have I contacted them since at least this date.

The address on this account on my credit file is where I was living in Jan 2007 which I left in Feb 2007

which makes me think even more likely I have not contacted them since this letter.

I have just got a copy of my credit file from Experian and they are recording the account as 6 payments late every month, they have been doing this for years.

The account is being recorded by C L Finance Ltd and shows that the arrangement started on 01/03/2007.

Where do I stand with this debt and my credit file.

I am not in a position to pay off my debts yet although I don't expect to not pay them at some time in the future.

The account has never been defaulted just changed to AP.

Will this become statute barred in October this year as that will be six years since I last made a payment, providing I haven't contacted them since the letter in Jan 2007.

Or will this remain on my credit file marked late AP for six years from if I clear the debt?

Thank you for any advice.

this is a strange one really.

i'd prove its SB'd [which it must be by now]

and have a punt at writting to the CRA people

try noddle fitsy they have a system on the website

just say this debt is statute barred, why is it still showing please

see what they say.

else its sar time and a brig complaint about the AP markers

when does the AP markers start ?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

this is a strange one really.

i'd prove its SB'd [which it must be by now]

and have a punt at writting to the CRA people

try noddle fitsy they have a system on the website

just say this debt is statute barred, why is it still showing please

see what they say.

else its sar time and a brig complaint about the AP markers

when does the AP markers start ?

dx

AP markers been shown for 61 months, so from my working out that's from December 2007.

DEF a brig letter time!!

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Yep, Technically APs should remain, but the ICO says not because this disadvantages the debtor compared to someone who has defaulted and never paid towards their debt.

Would you like me to draft a letter for you??

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yep, Technically APs should remain, but the ICO says not because this disadvantages the debtor compared to someone who has defaulted and never paid towards their debt.

Would you like me to draft a letter for you??

Hi

Yes that would be great, thanks a lot. Do I have to wait until six years that I haven't paid them which would be October 2007 or December according to my credit file before I send this letter or just send it straight away?

Thanks again