janjef

Abbey, Abbey National and Others (SANTANDER) - various claims

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2473 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I have been sending various SARS and PPI Claim forms and started receiving some back.

This thread is about Abbey, First National and Wagon Finance who are all part of Santander.

I sent them a SAR request but they have written back (having cashed the £10 cheque) stating that they are unable to locate any details on me for any of these fiance companies.

("Santander are not obliged to comply with your request unless you have provided enough information enabling us to locate your data").

As I provided them with my DOB, all relevant addresses and current address I am unsure what else I can do.

They also state that anything over 6 years may have been deleted from their data inline with their data retention policy.

Can anyone suggest a way forward or is this just something I have to accept?

thanks JJ

how old are the accounts?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Some are over 6 years but one is under 6 years and this was with Abbey who were taken over by Santander not that long ago as I recall. Infact I am sure this was within last 6 years.

then concerntrate on getting info on that one.

once thwy have found you

the rest should come up.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets