arianna22

nemo mis sold ppi.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2396 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi my mother took a secured loan out with nemo and paid her other one off with swift

we.re going after swift for the ppi aswell

.with nemo we.ve already tried a few years back to claim and was turned down by nemo

contacted financial ombudsman never heard back off them and we thought we didn.t have a chance so let it go.

we recently tried again but cause we contacted FOS before they said we can.t claim.

the thing is she was told if you don.t have the insurance your apr will be higher this was done over phone.

also it only covered you for 5 years never was told that only thing they said was if you don.t claim anything in 5 years

you get some of it back

the insurance was like 11 grand over 15 years.

so as we couldn't claim it back in the end my mother claimed on it

after being taken ill and needed an op was out of work for a year .

have we got a leg to stand on

do you think they got to have a copy of the phone conversation

but probably been mis placed after trying to claim

before.she.s tried ppi firms

but they wanted money upfront and she.s not got it

they did try saying we.ll get it but as you can.t pay us what we.ll get out of them we.ll keep as got arrears aswell .

also we did try cancelling it but they said its a waste of time you loan only go down a few pound a month

.i think shes been conned.

Hi there. There are some easy steps that you can take to get this resolved, without paying any fee's or using Claims Management Companies.

1) Put your complaint in writing, explaining the details and why you feel that the PPI was mis sold

2) Print a' Consumer Questionnaire' from The Financial Ombudsman Service (link to follow). If the company rejects the claim then this will have to be completed anyway.

3) The company has 8 weeks to issue you with a final response. If they admitt mis selling then you get your money back plus compensation. If no then the complaint can be forwarded to the financial Ombudsman Service for review.

The link is http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/technical_notes/ppi.html

Good Luck

what was the outcome of this claim please

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets