how can i get a court injunction

finchey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Me and my partner split up 5yrs ago, i have a new partner and my daughter has told some lies to her dad which he then tried to attack my new partner, he has become quite angry down the phone at me mainly shouting, i have stopped him from comming to the house and told him to stop ringing me only ring the children they have their own phones, can i get a court injunction to stop him from doing this perminately as he is making things difficult. The police have been involved.

You could see a solicitor about getting an injunction to stop harrasment buit it might be easier just to ignore his phone calls, most phones show the callers number and if he witholds it dont answer any calls with a witheld number, I am sure he will soon get fed up with wasting his time.

I dont know what the lies were but if they were serious enough for your expartner to attack your current partner please be 100% sure that there is no truth in them for your childrens sake.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Hi if you can afford it purchase a Truecall unit with the call recorder SD card this would allow you to record all calls and you would be able to use the recordings as evidence of harassment and threats etc.

I have purchased one and it has saved me no end of headaches.

dpick

You could see a solicitor about getting an injunction to stop harrasment buit it might be easier just to ignore his phone calls, most phones show the callers number and if he witholds it dont answer any calls with a witheld number, I am sure he will soon get fed up with wasting his time.

I dont know what the lies were but if they were serious enough for your expartner to attack your current partner please be 100% sure that there is no truth in them for your childrens sake.

I have been here all the time with them so i know its not true, and what the lie was he would not use that word because he tells my son off for being disrespectfull to girls or women, it was a get back at me because i told her boyfreind he had to leave because of her attitude and she didnt like it