finchey

how can i get a court injunction

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2477 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Me and my partner split up 5yrs ago, i have a new partner and my daughter has told some lies to her dad which he then tried to attack my new partner, he has become quite angry down the phone at me mainly shouting, i have stopped him from comming to the house and told him to stop ringing me only ring the children they have their own phones, can i get a court injunction to stop him from doing this perminately as he is making things difficult. The police have been involved.

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I think the place for you to get advice is our legal forum. I'll move your thread there and leave you a short term redirect here.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

You could see a solicitor about getting an injunction to stop harrasment buit it might be easier just to ignore his phone calls, most phones show the callers number and if he witholds it dont answer any calls with a witheld number, I am sure he will soon get fed up with wasting his time.

I dont know what the lies were but if they were serious enough for your expartner to attack your current partner please be 100% sure that there is no truth in them for your childrens sake.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Hi if you can afford it purchase a Truecall unit with the call recorder SD card this would allow you to record all calls and you would be able to use the recordings as evidence of harassment and threats etc.

I have purchased one and it has saved me no end of headaches.

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

You could see a solicitor about getting an injunction to stop harrasment buit it might be easier just to ignore his phone calls, most phones show the callers number and if he witholds it dont answer any calls with a witheld number, I am sure he will soon get fed up with wasting his time.

I dont know what the lies were but if they were serious enough for your expartner to attack your current partner please be 100% sure that there is no truth in them for your childrens sake.

I have been here all the time with them so i know its not true, and what the lie was he would not use that word because he tells my son off for being disrespectfull to girls or women, it was a get back at me because i told her boyfreind he had to leave because of her attitude and she didnt like it