Private Eye Parking, Debt Recovery plus £110

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There, Just looking for some advice on a parking ticket from Parking Eye. My son got a ticket from parking even though he had my mam in the car and displayed a disabled badge, this was in Sunderland hospital and was in a dispabled space.

The ticket come through with a picture when he went into the car park and came out, I ignored this as read some stuff on the internet, then another came from Parking Eye, I ignored again but now he has just got a Notice of Intended Litigation and says if we dont pay in 7 days this will go to court and the price is now at £110

This is my first time on here and glad I found this site

Any advice would be great

Thanks inadvance

Lisa

Edited by lisadamian0
to add words

, I ignored again but now he has just got a Notice of Intended Litigation and says if we dont pay in 7 days this will go to court and the price is now at £110

Please re-read their letter. I am sure you will find it DOESN'T say "this WILL go to court", it will say some hairy-fairy waffle about "we MAY consider referring this to litigation etc etc"

They have 3 desks in the office

desk 1 issues the speculative invoice (parking charge notice)

desk 2 issues debt recovery headed note paper (getting even more desperate/scarey each letter)

desk 3 issues supposed solicitors letter (normally sent by office cleaner)

Total of 6 to 8 letters then peace and quiet.

dpick

Please re-read their letter. I am sure you will find it DOESN'T say "this WILL go to court", it will say some hairy-fairy waffle about "we MAY consider referring this to litigation etc etc"

Thank you so much for pointing that out to me, your totally right this does not say "This WILL go to Court" The wording is "To prevent potential court proceedings beging issued agains to"

So what you are saying is totally right,

They have 3 desks in the office

desk 1 issues the speculative invoice (parking charge notice)

desk 2 issues debt recovery headed note paper (getting even more desperate/scarey each letter)

desk 3 issues supposed solicitors letter (normally sent by office cleaner)

Total of 6 to 8 letters then peace and quiet.

dpick

Thanks, I shall wait for the other letters, thanks for this reply

Lisa