lisadamian0

Private Eye Parking, Debt Recovery plus £110

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2473 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi There, Just looking for some advice on a parking ticket from Parking Eye. My son got a ticket from parking even though he had my mam in the car and displayed a disabled badge, this was in Sunderland hospital and was in a dispabled space.

The ticket come through with a picture when he went into the car park and came out, I ignored this as read some stuff on the internet, then another came from Parking Eye, I ignored again but now he has just got a Notice of Intended Litigation and says if we dont pay in 7 days this will go to court and the price is now at £110

This is my first time on here and glad I found this site

Any advice would be great

Thanks inadvance

Lisa

Edited by lisadamian0
to add words

, I ignored again but now he has just got a Notice of Intended Litigation and says if we dont pay in 7 days this will go to court and the price is now at £110

Please re-read their letter. I am sure you will find it DOESN'T say "this WILL go to court", it will say some hairy-fairy waffle about "we MAY consider referring this to litigation etc etc"

They have 3 desks in the office

desk 1 issues the speculative invoice (parking charge notice)

desk 2 issues debt recovery headed note paper (getting even more desperate/scarey each letter)

desk 3 issues supposed solicitors letter (normally sent by office cleaner)

Total of 6 to 8 letters then peace and quiet.

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

You really need to change the title of this thread as I doubt Ian Hislop owns a parking company.

Please re-read their letter. I am sure you will find it DOESN'T say "this WILL go to court", it will say some hairy-fairy waffle about "we MAY consider referring this to litigation etc etc"

Thank you so much for pointing that out to me, your totally right this does not say "This WILL go to Court" The wording is "To prevent potential court proceedings beging issued agains to"

So what you are saying is totally right,

They have 3 desks in the office

desk 1 issues the speculative invoice (parking charge notice)

desk 2 issues debt recovery headed note paper (getting even more desperate/scarey each letter)

desk 3 issues supposed solicitors letter (normally sent by office cleaner)

Total of 6 to 8 letters then peace and quiet.

dpick

Thanks, I shall wait for the other letters, thanks for this reply

Lisa