style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2476 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I was TUPE'd over to the NHS in October from a private company, my question is that our holidays ran from January to December with the original job and the NHS are wanting to change us over to April to March to go in line with the rest of the hospital staff. Can they do this as it is technically changing our terms and conditions? I wonder this as at the moment I get paid less than I should do and also have less holiday entitlement than I should do if I was a new employee to the NHS.

I want to basically know that if they change the dates and not the amount is this a tool I can use to say that they are harmonising me and changing my terms and conditions so can they change the rest and then I would be eligiable for the agenda for change.

Thanks

As long as you don't lose any of your original holiday entitlement I don't see how this could be classed as harmonising.

It's just an admin issue.