style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2481 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hope someone can help me out here.

I purchased a 2nd hand BMW form a well known dealership Jan 2012,

i also bought their 2 yr service and MOT plan for £296.

The car was bought from Ford Motherwell and was delivered to the Aberdeen branch for me to collect.

I was advised when i bought the plan that i could use it at their Aberdeen branch.

My first service and MOT under the plan is due on the 18th of this month,

i have since discovered that the Aberdeen branch has now closed,

on contacting the dealership customer services who then spoke with the branch where i bought the car

informed me that they are not willing to do anything about it or even refund my money.

Anyone have any advice they can give me please.

You will probably be better making it formal by writing to them rather than the phone

sounds like miss sold insurance that you should reclaim

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Get in touch with BMW, I had a problem with my Renault, and the garage soon sorted it out, whenever I phoned the actual makers. The dealership could be taken off them....good luck

LilythePink

If you liked what I said, and if it helped in any way, please tip my scales..... thank you:)

what solution you looking for. are you happy to travel to motherwell for the service and mot or you after a refund.

i know its close to the mot and service but you do have a number of options. what you took out was an insurance for the mot and service. and really you could take ford to the cleaners if they dont uphold their side of the deal

you need to find what reason they intend to use to waive their responsibility to the mot and service before you can be given sound advice. i feel there has been some misunderstanding along the way.

:???: what me. never heard of you never had a debt with you.