Aktiv Kapital advice please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly happy new year to one and all on the forum.

I have had ten phone calls from these people in the last 2 days from 02084609778,I do not answer these calls but they are becoming a bit of a pain.I have no idea as to what debt they may be chasing as I have not had any correspondance of any kind from them.Do I continue to ignore these calls or do I write to them sending the harrasment letter.:-x

Hi welcome to CAG,

I don't thik this has risen to harassment levels yet.

You should check your credit reference files asap Equifax and Experian Have free 39 day trials Noddle is free but is proving unreliable from the reports we are seeing.

AK have been chasing a lot of very old store card account recently, often well over 6-7 years old.

If you do answer a call do not answer ''security'' question just state in writting only and hang up, if they persist then a complaint can be made.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi welcome to CAG,

I don't thik this has risen to harassment levels yet.

You should check your credit reference files asap Equifax and Experian Have free 39 day trials Noddle is free but is proving unreliable from the reports we are seeing.

AK have been chasing a lot of very old store card account recently, often well over 6-7 years old.

If you do answer a call do not answer ''security'' question just state in writting only and hang up, if they persist then a complaint can be made.

I do not have anything debt wise on my credit file,anything they may have will go back for over 6 years or more.

Ok I have a suggestion to see them off.

Send this to the Compliance Manager

Aktiv Kapital (UK) Ltd.,

Wells House 15-17 Elmfield Road

Bromley

Kent

BR1 1LT.

Harassing Telephone Contact -- Formal Complaint.

Sir,

I have received 10 phone calls in the last two days all of which have been traced to Aktiv Kapital, please take note I am aware of the nature of your business and the unenviable reputation of your company, and state for the record I do not acknowledge and debt or liability of any kind to Aktiv Kapital or any company you may claim to represent.

Having regularly checked my credit reference files I am fully aware of my credit record and have concluded that any allged debt that you may be attempting to recover will be STATUTE BARRED therefore I will not now or in the future make any payment or offer of payment in regard to any allged debt.

You will now cease to process all data you hold relevant to me and remove it from your records with immediate effect.

I am fully aware of the OFT Guidance on Debt Collection 2003/2012 and the sections regarding the pursuit of statute barred debt, an will remind you that if Aktiv Kapital are minded to dispute this matter the onus of proof that any alleged debt is not statute barred lies entirely on Aktiv Kapital, it is not for me to prove the status of an allged debt.

I require written confirmation of your compliance with my wishes within 7 working days of this letter, all telephone contact must cease immediately if you continue this course action will report the conduct of Aktiv Kapital to the OFT with comment on the fitness of the company to hold a consumer credit licence.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Aktiv Kapital (UK) Ltd.,

Bromley

Kent

BR1 1LT.

Sir,

I have received 10 phone calls in the last two days all of which have been traced to Aktiv Kapital, please take note I am aware of the nature of your business and the unenviable reputation of your company, and state for the record I do not acknowledge and debt or liability of any kind to Aktiv Kapital or any company you may claim to represent.

Having regularly checked my credit reference files I am fully aware of my credit record and have concluded that any allged debt that you may be attempting to recover will be STATUTE BARRED therefore I will not now or in the future make any payment or offer of payment in regard to any allged debt.

You will now cease to process all data you hold relevant to me and remove it from your records with immediate effect.

I am fully aware of the OFT Guidance on Debt Collection 2003/2012 and the sections regarding the pursuit of statute barred debt, an will remind you that if Aktiv Kapital are minded to dispute this matter the onus of proof that any alleged debt is not statute barred lies entirely on Aktiv Kapital, it is not for me to prove the status of an allged debt.

I require written confirmation of your compliance with my wishes within 7 working days of this letter, all telephone contact must cease immediately if you continue this course action will report the conduct of Aktiv Kapital to the OFT with comment on the fitness of the company to hold a consumer credit licence.

Thanks for that,I will get typing now and send it recorded,should I include my phone number in the letter as they may be thick enough to not realise why I am writing.

Thanks for that,I will get typing now and send it recorded,should I include my phone number in the letter as they may be thick enough to not realise why I am writing.

Yes good thought it seem the inhabitants of debtville are often only at Janet & John book 1 stage and only allowed crayons.

Aktiv Kapital (UK) Ltd.,

Bromley

Kent

BR1 1LT.

Sir,

Hi,it seems that these people just ignore letters sent to them.The letter sent was signed for on 8th Jan but still the calls keep coming,4 calls since they have had the letter.

Probably hasn't seeped it's way through the mud at the bottom of the pond yet, or the are waitig for the member of staff who has got past the Janet and John book 1 reading stage.

Seriously though it's only the 10th.

Probably hasn't seeped it's way through the mud at the bottom of the pond yet, or the are waitig for the member of staff who has got past the Janet and John book 1 reading stage.

I think they use an abacus to count with. I have today put a complaint in with the OFT and OFCOM. These people should not be allowed to hold a licence as they are always breaking the rules.

In complaints to the OFT I use the phrase, I wish to comment on the fitness of xxxxxxxxxxx to hold a consumer credit licence.

In complaints to the OFT I use the phrase, I wish to comment on the fitness of xxxxxxxxxxx to hold a consumer credit licence.

That's more or less exactly what I said.No calls today so far,so maybe they are listening!!!

It's now the 15th and they have started ringing again.Maybe these people think its a game of tit for tat.

Hi Concorde, probably autodialer that no one knows how to switch off, so now a Formal Complaint to the Compliance Manager.

Ref: as before.

Formal Complaint/Telephone Harassment.

Sir,

I refer you to my letter dated xx xx xxxx in which I required you to cease all telphone contact with me as I will only deal with this matter in writting as you company has decided to ignore this instruction I am immediately making a complaint to the OFT regarding your conduct and will comment on the fitness of the company to hols a consumer credit licence.

Send RD check receipt.

Keep me up dated please.

Hi Concorde, probably autodialer that no one knows how to switch off, so now a Formal Complaint to the Compliance Manager.

Ref: as before.

Formal Complaint/Telephone Harassment.

Sir,

I refer you to my letter dated xx xx xxxx in which I required you to cease all telphone contact with me as I will only deal with this matter in writting as you company has decided to ignore this instruction I am immediately making a complaint to the OFT regarding your conduct and will comment on the fitness of the company to hols a consumer credit licence.

Send RD check receipt.

Keep me up dated please.

Hi Brigadier,decided to send a response to these clowns via email with the last letter sent attached and also the response you sent me,lets see what happens.

:-D

Hi Brigadier,decided to send a response to these clowns via email with the last letter sent attached and also the response you sent me,lets see what happens.

Well you asked me to keep you updated,well here is the news.

After sending a rather strong email which included a copy of my original letter

I have today received a letter (in writing) yes than can do this

,they have decided not to pursue the matter any further and confirm that the account is now closed

and you should receive no further contact from us with regards to this matter.

I wonder if they will try and sell this so called debt onto another muppet DCA.

Hi concorde good result they may try to sell it on, BUT you have that letter so keep it safe.

• 9 months later...

did you find out what the debt was all about?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...