Vodafone unfair default!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was with Vodafone for years and

about 3/4 years I canceled my contract because of where I had moved to I had no signal.

I spoke to an advisor who cancelled it over the phone and told me that my last bill will be the following month ( I cant remember the dates as it was so long ago),

I still got billed 2 months after,

I contacted them and explained that I had cancelled in which they replied it should have been in writting (I never got told this over the phone before),

I also explained what the first advisor had told me but they didnt care.

This went on for a few months,

lots of phoning them,

getting put through to lots of differnt departments,

speaking to people who havent got a clue, being hung up on.....

.... I dread to think how much it cost me to ring them from my land line!

My case kept being put to differnt case workers, no body ever returned my phone calls or letters.

In the end for the sake of £30 I just cleared the bill up (it probably cost me more in phone calls)

Even after I cleared the bill up I was still getting letters saying I had a balance of £0:00 but I owed intrest of £0:02?????

again after an hours phone call they admitted this was wrong.

I recently went to applie for a loan which got turned down,

my credit rating should be fantastic as im always very good,

after getting my credit report I found out that Vodafone gave me late payments notice and a Default!

I have contacted the CAB who advised me that Vodafone shouldnt have done this and should have put my account on hold as there was a query on the account.

I have spoken to Vodafone a few times who say they are going to look into it and contact me back, im still waiting, I have also written to them twice and still not heard anything.

What can I do????

hi NA

we have voda onboard here

foolow this and post up the number

lee will be around soon i expect

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected] quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

Many thanks

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi nuttyarab,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

To enable me to review matters further could you contact me, as suggested by dx, with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi Emma,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Rest assured that I've received your most recent email and will get back to you as soon as possible.

This is pretty similar to my problem with Three who added a Default on my account.

I wish there was a Three rep on here!

I hope you get it sorted as I'm in the same boat as you and I know how inconvenient it is!!!

Hi xkwisit2001,

I'm afraid there's not a rep from Three on CAG but I'm sure other members will try to help you as much as they can.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK