style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2476 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi.

I've been a long term customer of Brighthouse and 6 weeks i took out a new agreement for a phone. this is the first agreement i have taken out in 2 years.

When i was looking at the site last night i noticed that the price the price of the phone and when i did the maths i was paying the osc.

when i took out this agreement i was not asked if i wanted osc and i did not even know i was paying for it until last night.

Where do i stand on cancelling this?

My weekly payment is due tomoroow and to be honest i do not see why i should have to pay another payment on the osc tomorrow

when i was not even told it was on my new agreement

as all i have read has said that i have to give 7 days notice, which means i got to pay this osc tomorrow.

I think this was put on my agreement fraudently as i was not told this was added onto this agreement.

Am i right? thanks in advance

I wouldn't like to say if it was fraudulently added, but it does clearly state 7 days, so pay it tomorrow and then claim back all the premiums paid so far.

lots of threads here on getting their compulsory insurances back

follow one of those

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets